Mitigating Water Damage
Water and flood damage is, unfortunately, a frequent occurrence like severe thunderstorms and tornadoes in the summer, remnants of hurricanes in the fall, and harsh winter weather (including blizzards and ice storms), all of which can cause flash flooding.
If your facility suffers from flooding–from something as minor as a leaking pipe to a big problem like massive flooding–Firewater Response, Inc. can be there right away to clean up and restore your home or office building.
Call Us for Water Damage Mitigation
Water damage can be hazardous to your health, as well as dangerous for your staff or business. Therefore, it’s very important to remove standing water as quickly as possible to minimize the chance of further damage to your property. If water continues to sit, it can seep into the structure of your building, creating a musty odor that is not only unpleasant but extremely difficult to get rid of. Moisture also promotes mold and mildew growth in and around the surfaces of your property, which can lead to many health and/or breathing issues. When you call us, we’ll:
- Evaluate the water damage and determine the best way to restore your property to its original state.
- Examine your property to see if mold is growing. If it is, we will eradicate it.
- Pump the water out using special, high-grade tools that are safe and effective.
- Use a professional dehumidifier that will eliminate moisture in vents, floors, and walls.
- Work with your insurance company to expedite your homeowner’s claims or business insurance claims.
- Deodorize your building or home to remove the musty odor that is common with standing water.
Always On-Call for Water Damage Mitigation
Firewater has been on call to respond to our clients’ water disaster needs since 1987. Our team of professionally certified crews is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. We also offer the newest green technology to get your property back to its original state. Our state-of-the-art monitoring equipment allows us to find and track moisture to ensure that your facility is truly clean and dry.
If you are experiencing water damage or have flooding concerns, contact us immediately. Our certified team of professionals will gladly assist you in assessing the damage and coming up with the best solution for your business.